Fast company registration
within 3-4 hours
Company start-up from £24.99,
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
Ready made companies for
sale to start a business
9.30 am – 6.00 pm GMT
Belize business company registration
The third option of the Belize business company (company limited by shares) formation is the fastest process with documentations to get your offshore business started.
This package is fast and cost effective way to open an offshore company, and includes the provision of the registered office address, local licensed agent in Belize and appointment of the corporate nominee director and nominee shareholder for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a business company in Belize; who has a clear understanding of the responsibilities that accompanies owning an offshore business company (company limited by shares), who need the local registered office address, licensed registered agent, a nominee director and nominee shareholder.
What do you get?
We will register your new company from scratch using the Belize domiciled address, and appoint your own candidate(s) as an additional director and shareholder (if needed). Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your business company.
The government fee for the incorporation of a business company is included in the price of this package. The following documents will be send by post (extra fee for the delivery applies) to you, upon the formation of your Belize business company: -
1. The original certificate of incorporation;
2. A hard bound copy of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The first meeting of the board of directors;
4. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
5. The original of the company's registers;
6. The signed power of attorney;
7. The signed, undated resignation letter from a nominee director;
8. The agreement for the provision of the nominee service;
9. The declaration of trust dully signed by the nominee shareholder.
With this package we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Belize;
2. The provision of the nominee director & nominee shareholder for one year;
3. The appointment of the licensed agent for one year;
4. Filing the register of a company director (must be filed with the Companies Registrar);
5. The monitoring of changes in the share' ownership of the company;
6. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
7. The monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
8. The developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company' complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
This incorporation package does not include the provision and appointment of the nominee secretary, but we will take care about your company maintenance as it was described above. This package includes free consultation with our tax adviser or chartered accountant.
The formation of your Belize business company usually takes as little 2-5 days from the time that your application, payment and due diligence documents are received by Coddan.
To receive the original of the certificate of incorporation from the Belize Companies Registrar usually takes as little as two to five days.
Registration can sometimes take slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporated within a maximum of seven days, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
The annual renewal fees (US$1,495) are the annually recurring government and professional fees that you would pay in order to continue and maintain an offshore company in good legal standing as per the laws of the country of registration, for as long as the company continues operations.
Non-payment of annual renewal fees will make the offshore company lose its status of good standing, the company will also incur severe late penalties and legal consequences.
Schedule of annual fees: -
By the 1st of July each year following the year of incorporation.