VAT registration & returns
Company start-up from £24.99,
with annual accounts (extra charge applies)
Company secretarial services
9.30 am – 6.00 pm GMT
Exclusive company formations
The fourth option of the private limited company formation for the non-UK customers is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and printed corporate documents as well.
This package is the efficient way to begin business, as the UK registered company, and includes the provision of a registered office address, the cost of forwarding official post overseas for the duration of one year, and the provision of a nominee director & nominee shareholder for one year.
This is one the most popular package for the EU and international small & medium size businesses, who wish to appoint the nominee director, nominee shareholder and open business bank account in the United Kingdom.
There is a growing need of the UK based nominee directors who have vital knowledge of UK's and international tax planning principles and the national laws. A company with the nominee director and nominee shareholder will ensure that all legislative requirements are adhered to open UK bank account & takes care of the settlement of the annual fees, maintaining the registered office address, filling the annual return and so on.
The following documents will be sending by e-mail to you upon formation of your UK private company: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Share certificates;
5. The company' registers.
The following documents will be posted by Royal Mail first class to your door upon the formation of your company limited by shares: -
1. The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper;
2. The printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The hard bound copies of the company's registers;
4. The hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
5. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
6. The signed power of attorney;
7. The signed, undated resignation letter from a nominee director;
8. The agreement for the provision of the nominee service;
9. The trust declaration signed by a nominee shareholder.
With this package we will also provide the following services: -
1. The provision of the registered office address for 12 months;
2. The government mail forwarding or scanning with forwarding to your e-mail;
3. The certificate of the registered office address;
4. The appointment of a nominee director and nominee shareholder citizen of the United Kingdom for 12 months;
5. Monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
6. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
7. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
8. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements;
9. Opening business bank account in the United Kingdom.
This incorporation package does not include the provision and appointment of the nominee secretary, but we will take care about your company maintenance as it was described above.
This package can be upgraded with any of the following features (extra costs incurred): -
1. Additional printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
2. Additional hard bound copies of the company's registers;
3. Additional hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
4. The company pliers seal or a rubber stamp;
5. The certificate of good standing or certificate of incumbency;
6. Additional shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
7. Apostilled or certified corporate documents by the foreign embassy or/and by the Chamber of Commerce.