U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Company registration in Isle of Man
The second option of the IOM 2006 Act company limited by shares formation is the fastest process with documentations to get your offshore business started. Such a company will be set up with one nominee director, and one nominee shareholder, and although with the registered address in Isle of Man.
This package is fast and cost effective way to open an offshore company, and includes the provision of the registered office address, one nominee director, nominee shareholder, and local licensed agent in Isle of Man for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a 2006 Act company in Isle of Man; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning a company limited by shares, who need the local registered office address, two nominee directors and one nominee shareholder.
What do you get?
We will register your new company from scratch using the domiciled address in IOM, and appoint our own candidates as nominee director and a shareholder. Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your company.
The government fee for the incorporation of a company is included in the price of this package. The following documents will be send by post (extra fee for the delivery applies) to you, upon the formation of your company: -
1. The original certificate of incorporation;
2. A hard bound copy of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
4. The original of the company's registers.
With this package we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Isle of Man;
2. The appointment of one nominee director and one nominee shareholder;
3. The monitoring of changes in the share' ownership of the company;
4. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
5. The monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
6. The developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company' complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
This incorporation package does not include the provision and appointment of the nominee secretary, but we will take care about your company maintenance as it was described above.
The formation of your 2006 Act company usually takes as little 5-7 days from the time that your due diligence documents have been approved and received in original.
Registration can sometimes take slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporated within a maximum of seven days, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
The annual renewal fees (£3,950) are the annually recurring government and professional fees that you would pay in order to continue and maintain a company in good legal standing as per the laws of the country of registration, for as long as the company continues operations.
Non-payment of annual renewal fees will make the offshore company lose its status of good standing, the company will also incur severe late penalties and legal consequences.