U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Belize private interest foundation registration
The first option of the Belize private interest foundation start-up is the fastest process with documentations to get your foundation registared.
This package is fast and cost effective way to open an offshore foundation, and includes the provision of the registered office address and local licensed agent in Belize for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a private interest foundation in Belize; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning an offshore private interest foundation, who need the local registered office address and licensed registered agent. This option does not come withe the provision of a nominee council or/and nominee protector services.
What do you get?
We will register your new foundation from scratch using the Belize domiciled address, and appoint your own candidate(s) as the council, and protector. Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your private interest foundation.
The government fee for the incorporation of an private interest foundation is included in the price of this package. The following documents will be send by post (extra fee for the delivery applies) to you, upon the formation of your Belize private interest foundation: -
1. The original certificate of incorporation;
2. The hard bound copy of the foundation charter;
3. The articles of association;
4. The resolution confirming founder, foundation council members & the beneficiaries.
With this package we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Belize;
2. The monitoring of changes in the ownership of the foundation;
4. Ensuring that the foundation files statutory information promptly;
5. The monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
6. The developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the foundation' complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
The formation of your Belize private interest foundation usually takes as little 7-10 days from the time that your application, payment and due diligence documents are received by Coddan.
To receive the original of the certificate of registration from the Belize Companies Registrar usually takes as little as seven to ten days.
Registration can sometimes take slightly longer. Although the majority of foundations are incorporated within a maximum of ten days, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
The annual renewal fees (£600) are the annually recurring government and professional fees that you would pay in order to continue and maintain an offshore foundation in good legal standing as per the laws of the country of registration, for as long as the company continues operations.
Non-payment of annual renewal fees will make the offshore foundation lose its status of good standing, the foundation will also incur severe late penalties and legal consequences.