U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Gibraltar non-resident company registration
The fourth option of the non-resident company (company limited by shares) formation is the fastest process with documentations to get your offshore business started.
This package is fast and cost effective way to open an offshore company, and includes the provision of the registered office address and local licensed agent in Gibraltar for the duration of one year, appointment of a nominee secretary & nominee director for one year. We also included all corporate documents certified by a notary public and Apostille stamp into the price of this package.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a non-resident company in Gibraltar; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning an offshore company limited by shares, who need the local registered office address, licensed registered agent, a nominee secretary & nominee director. This option does not come with the provision of a nominee shareholder services.
What do you get?
We will register your new company from scratch using the Gibraltar domiciled address, and appoint your own candidate(s) as a shareholder. Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your company. The information and details of your director and shareholder appears on the public records. At the same time, the "Public Records" details are not available to public.
The government fee for the incorporation of a company is included in the price of this package. The following documents will be send by post (extra fee for the delivery applies) to you, upon the formation of your Gibraltar non-resident company: -
1. A certified copy of the certificate of incorporation;
2. A certified hard bound copy of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The first meeting of the board of directors;
4. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
5. The original of the company's registers;
6. The signed power of attorney;
7. The signed, undated resignation letter from a nominee director;
8. The agreement for the provision of the nominee service;
9. The set of all corporate documents certified by a notary public and Apostille stamp.
With this package you will also receive the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Gibraltar, local licensed agent, nominee director and nominee secretary;
2. Filing the register of directors (must be filed with the Companies Registrar);
3. The monitoring of changes in the share' ownership of the company;
4. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
5. The monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
6. The developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company' complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
The formation of your company usually takes as little 5-7 days from the time that your application, payment AND due diligence documents are received by Coddan.
To receive the certificate of incorporation from the Gibraltar Companies Registrar usually takes as little as seven to ten days.
Registration can sometimes take slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporated within a maximum of eight days, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
The annual renewal fees (GBP£1,650) are the annually recurring government and professional fees that you would pay in order to continue and maintain a company in good legal standing as per the laws of the country of registration, for as long as the company continues operations.
Non-payment of annual renewal fees will make the offshore company lose its status of good standing, the company will also incur severe late penalties and legal consequences.