U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Quick company formations
The third option of the company limited by guarantee formation for the non-UK customers is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your non-profit business started, and printed, notarised and apostilled corporate documents as well.
This package is the cheap and efficient way to begin business, as the UK registered non-profit company, and includes the provision of a registered office address, the cost of forwarding official post overseas for the duration of one year, and the provision of a nominee director & nominee member for one year.
This is one the most popular package for the EU and international small & medium size businesses, who wish to appoint the nominee director & a nominee member.
There is a growing need of the UK based nominee directors who have vital knowledge of UK's and international tax planning principles and the national laws. As more and more foreign and offshore registered companies are opening up in the country, the need for those directors is increasing for the very important reason. There are double taxes levied on the foreign owned companies as against the domestically registered ones. A company with the nominee director will ensure that all legislative requirements are adhered to & takes care of the settlement of the annual fees, maintaining the registered office address, filling the annual return and so on.
You will also need to provide information about the person with the significant control.
Your nominee director and a nominee member will not be listed as a person with significant control in any cases, there are no exemptions at all.
The following documents will be sending by e-mail to you upon formation of your company limited by guarantee: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Membership certificates;
5. The company' registers.
The following documents will be posted by Royal Mail first class to your door upon the formation of your company limited by guarantee: -
1. The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper;
2. The printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The hard bound copies of the company's registers;
4. The hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
5. Two membership' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
6. The signed power of attorney;
7. The signed, undated resignation letter from a nominee director;
8. The declaration of a trust;
9. The agreement for the provision of the nominee service;
10. The verification of all corporate documents by a notary public and apostille stamp.
With this package we will also provide the following services: -
1. The provision of the registered office address for 12 months;
2. The government mail forwarding or scanning with forwarding to your e-mail;
3. The certificate of the registered office address;
4. The appointment of a nominee member for 12 months;
5. The appointment of a nominee director, citizen of the United Kingdom for 12 months;
6. Monitoring changes in ownership of the company;
7. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
8. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
9. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
This incorporation package does not include the provision and appointment of the nominee secretary, but we will take care about your company maintenance as it was described above.
This package can be upgraded with any of the following features (extra costs incurred): -
1. The printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
2. The hard bound copies of the company's registers;
3. The hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
4. The company pliers seal or a rubber stamp;
5. The certificate of good standing or certificate of incumbency;
6. Apostilled or certified corporate documents by the foreign embassy or/and by the Chamber of Commerce.