VAT registration & returns
Company start-up from £24.99,
with annual accounts (extra charge applies)
Company secretarial services
1. Liability is, in the vast majority of cases, strictly limited to the investments made by the shareholders.
2. Company officers are not personally liable for their actions unless there is a clear and serious breach of their fiduciary duty.
3. Limited companies often benefit from greater prestige than their sole proprietorship or partnership counterparts. The reason is because such an enterprise normally requires more planning and thus is deemed more credible.
4. Limited companies often benefit from significant tax advantages. In fact, many countries around the world give exclusive tax incentives to this type of entity.
5. The rights of shareholders are normally clearly defined and protected.
6. Corporate taxes only become payable after the end of the financial year. This means money that would otherwise be taxed on a monthly or quarterly basis, is available to earn further interest before the final payment of tax.
7. You need only appoint one director, and one shareholder. Appointment of a company secretary is optional from April, 2008.
8. Directors, secretary and shareholders can be of any nationality.
9. After a company is registered, there are no obligations for it to start trading within a specified time period.
10. A company is overseas resident if its management and control abide outside the UK. Non-resident companies are generally exempt from tax on capital gains.