U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Private limited company formation service in England or Wales, which comes with the monthly bookkeeping, year-end annual accounts preparation and its submission with Companies House and HMRC for a trading company.
Many people start a small business in order to enjoy the rewards of freedom and independence. Starting your own business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges. The level of commitment that you will need should not be underestimated. With approximately 30% of all new businesses failing in the first year of trading, research suggests that those that plan and seek professional advice from the outset have a significantly greater chance of being successful.
Our aim is for you to focus on what you do best - building your own business. Alongside you, we aim to advise you in ways that help you make more money, save tax navigate through difficult times, and ultimately meet your personal and business objectives.
Who is this package for? If you are thinking about setting up a business, and need it done quickly & easily, if you would like to pass the bookkeeping maintenance to the professional accountant, and you will need the professional assistance with the preparation of your final annual account and return, then this package is the perfect choice.
This package is ideal for such customers, who will run a trading company as a director, and Coddan will deal with the bookkeeping requirements during the financial year. At the end of the financial year, our certified chartered accountant will prepare the final annual accounts and submit it with the Companies House and HMRC.
What the particular services do you get? Our business and accounting start-up services include:
1. The registration of the company (including the government fee for the incorporation of a company).
2. The provision of the registered office address for a trading company at the Baker Street in London.
3. The display of your company name on the monitor at the registered office address.
4. The provision of a nominee secretary to protect the director(s) responsibilities.
5. The assistance to open a business bank account with the HSBC or Barclays with debit and/or credit cards.
6. The initial registration of your company with the HMRC as a tax payer.
7. The provision of the tax expert service with the HMRC.
8. The government mail and banking statements forwarding to your own address.
9. The keeping your company registers at the registered office address.
10. The provision of the bookkeeping service on monthly base at a high level of expertise.
11. The preparation & filing of an abbreviated account with Companies House.
12. The preparation & filing of full set of accounts with the HM Revenue & Customs.
13. The preparation and filing of the company tax return.
14. Dividends and personal tax review in February prior to the tax-year end.
15. One full and bound set of accounts (including notes).
16. One electronic set of accounts (including notes).
All official fees are included in our service price.
The price of this package is £1,800 per calendar year (which is around £150.00 per month plus the VAT). Our fees need to be pay in two installments:
The first installment of £900.00 needs to be paid up front and the next installment of £900.00 needs to be paid within next six months, as soon you will receive the relevant notice from us. We will need to receive your payments on time to avoid any penalties or fines from the Companies Registrar or HMRC; otherwise, we will charge an extra fee for the preparation of your annual accounts and returns.