The private limited company formation service in England or Wales, which comes with the year-end annual return and annual account preparation and its submission with Companies House and HMRC (Tax Office) for a trading company.
Many people start a small business in order to enjoy the rewards of freedom and independence. Starting your own business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges. The level of commitment that you will need should not be underestimated. With approximately 30% of all new businesses failing in the first year of trading, research suggests that those that plan and seek professional advice from the outset have a significantly greater chance of being successful.
Our aim is for you to focus on what you do your best - building your own successful business. Alongside you, we aim to advise you in ways that help you make more money, save tax navigate through difficult times, and ultimately meet your personal and business objectives.
The description of our package in brief:
1. The registration of a new company with Companies House and HMRC;
2. The provision of a registered office address in London, and appointment of a nominee company secretary;
3. Opening of a corporate bank account;
4. Dealing with the company' secretarial issues; etc.
5. The preparation and filing of the annual account and return with Companies House and HMRC.
Every business registered in the UK, large or small, must produce the annual accounts for the tax authorities. All limited companies must also file annual return at Companies House, which complies in form and substance with the Companies Act provisions.
When we prepare your annual accounts for you, we view this as an opportunity to discuss performance and future prospects for your business. It is usual that we meet to discuss your performance ensuring that you remain tax efficient and have opportunity to discuss any future opportunities or risks within the business.
Our aim is to provide more than just the preparation of the annual accounts. We use the annual accounts as a tool to assist in a proactive approach to advising the direction of your organisation. With the help of one of our skilled advisers, your accounts can pin point positive and negative trends in the business.
In addition, we will work with you to ensure that you receive information in a timely manner - avoiding unnecessary fines and penalties from the Companies House and HMRC.
Who is this package for? If you are thinking about setting-up a new business, and need it done quickly and easily, if you would like to do the bookkeeping records by your own, and you will need the professional assistance with the preparation of your final annual accounts and its submission with the relevant government bodies for a fixed fee, then this package is the perfect choice.
This package is ideal for such customers, who will run a trading company as a director, and who will deal with the bookkeeping requirements themselves during the financial year. At the end of the financial year, our certified chartered accountant will prepare the final annual accounts and submit it with the Companies House and HMRC.
How it works? Six months after your company registration, you will need to provide us your corporate bank statements and copies of all invoices (incoming & outgoing), to help you with the preparation of the annual accounts at the year-end.
Then, twelve months after your company incorporation, you will need to provide us the rest of your corporate bank statements and copies of all invoices to help you with the preparation & finalisation of the annual accounts for behalf of your company.
P.S. Please take the following note, that this package is suitable for companies whose turnover is below then £81,000, and not VAT registered.
What the particular services do you get? Our complete company formation with annual accounts package includes:
1. The registration of the private limited company (including the government fee for the incorporation of a company).
2. The provision of the registered office address for a trading company at the Baker Street in London.
3. The display of your company name on the monitor at the registered office address.
4. The provision of a nominee secretary to protect the director(s) responsibilities.
5. The assistance to open a business bank account with the HSBC or Barclays with debit and/or credit cards.
6. The initial registration of your company with the HMRC as a tax payer.
7. The provision of the tax agent service with the HMRC.
8. The government mail and banking statements forwarding to your own address.
9. The keeping of your company' registers at the registered office address.
The price of this package is £1,250 per calendar year (which is around £104.00 per month plus the VAT). Our fees need to be pay in two instalments: