Due to the current situation of the outbreak of Coronavirus, and in line with Government and WHO advise, we will no longer be accepting face-to-face meetings in the office.
Business however, will be run as usual and we would be more than happy to continue offering you our support via phone or Skype conferences.
We trust that you will respect our decisions to ensure both staff and public health well-being in this unprecedented situation.
Coddan CPM Management
Top 10 General Advantages of a Private Limited Company
Top 10 general advantages of a private limited company
- Liability is, in the vast majority of cases, strictly limited to the investments made by the shareholders
- Company officers are not personally liable for their actions unless there is a clear and serious breach of their fiduciary duty
- Limited companies often benefit from greater prestige than their sole proprietorship or partnership counterparts. The reason is because such an enterprise normally requires more planning and thus is deemed more credible
- Limited companies often benefit from significant tax advantages. In fact, many countries around the world give exclusive tax incentives to this type of entity
- The rights of shareholders are normally clearly defined and protected
- Corporate taxes only become payable after the end of the financial year. This means money that would otherwise be taxed on a monthly or quarterly basis, is available to earn further interest before the final payment of tax
- You need only appoint one director, and one shareholder. Appointment of a company secretary is optional from April, 2008
- Directors, secretary and shareholders can be of any nationality
- After a company is registered, there are no obligations for it to start trading within a specified time period
- A company is overseas resident if its management and control abide outside the UK. Non-resident companies are generally exempt from tax on capital gains