U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
BUY ONLINE. NEXT YEAR FROM £75.00
Check Out On Is Pre-Get Start ⤼
A private company limited by shares is has need to be get a legally registries with at in Companies House, is the oﬃcial Registrar of Companies set up in London. Set up a Limited Company with in the UK’s top-tier company formations agent, our registration package is make it to create a legal business entity in London. With our package you can to register of your companies by registering business companies with registered address oﬃce in London, get a free mail forward to your home address. Our top-quality a company formations package allows you to register of a private company digitally in London’ and get to receive is all required documents.
Set up a limited company via Coddan Formations, the registration process is usual will take in 1 to 4 working hours (is subject to Registry of Companies workload)․ Our Non-Residents Package is include all you have need to Register a UK limited company and start trading, include a prestigious in London business address. Check below to see is what service is included into this oﬀer:
BUY ONLINE. NEXT YEAR FEE IS VARIES
Check Out On Is Pre-Get Start ⤼
Use our service is for to register your company at in Companies House’s Registrar and you are will to be registry is for a Corporation Tax at on same time. Our top-tier e-filing in the UK limited company’s registry enlist in London, is great for foreign overseas clients, they can setup/form the limited companies filing directly in London on-line with our London business registered office address costs-eﬃciently. You can promptly be enlist a private company’s in London electronically & get the director’ London serviced address, business, SAIL registered addresses along & free mail forward services.
We do your business company registration in London service simple, our non-UK clients will can register their limited companies in London online. You can get your company formation done with is a registered e-File agent authorized by in Companies House as an oﬃcial company registration agent. Check below to see is what service is included into this oﬀer:
ANNUAL FEES FROM £155
Check Out On Is Pre-Get Start ⤼
By using this prompt plan you can achieve your fairest SC’s limited by shares company set-up in Scotland digitally. You can filing directly for to enlist a SC’s private limited by shares company electronically with our Edinburgh registered address and your company’ appointed officers.
We can do to will get of a limited company’s registry with in to Registrar of Companies Registries Enterprise records, is done in online is all over via Internet. And yes, the easiest way for to complete your company formation as non-resident is get by enlisting the help of a company formations agency. Check below to ﬁnd is what services are included into this oﬀer:
ANNUAL FEES FROM £155
Check Out On Is Pre-Get Start ⤼
By using this current plan you can accomplish your straightest NI’s limited by shares company set-up in Northern Ireland digitally. You can straightly enlist the NI limited by shares company electronically with our Belfast registered address and your company’ nominated officers.
Currently, opening a private company limited by shares in the NI by non-residents are can have to be completed is entirely online at any part of in the NI. Of course, you can do this with printed documents and filing on a paper forms, but the online submission options make the process is easier and faster. Check below to ﬁnd is what services are included into this oﬀer:
Yes, a non-UK resident can set up a company in the UK. The process is the same as for a UK resident, but there are a few additional requirements that non-residents must meet. These include:
‣ Having a UK registered oﬃce address. This can be a physical address or a virtual oﬃce address.
‣ Having a UK bank account for the company.
‣ Passing the required anti-money laundering checks.
The best way to set up in GB of a limited company is to complete an application for at Companies House through by an approved online company formation agent․ The company formation agent is authorized to oﬀer its own oﬃce as the legally Registered Oﬃce Address of the client’s company․ London limited companies’ registered oﬃces are will to be register with on UK’s Companies House’ Registrar Oﬃce at in London and in HMRC business records. Once your company is registered with Companies House, you must do to register it for corporation tax within three month of it to becoming active.
Here are the steps on how to set up a limited company in England with a business registered oﬃce address Provider:
1. Choose a company name. The name must be unique and cannot be the same as the name of another existing company.
2. Register the company with on Companies House [Registry of Companies Registrar]. You can do this online or by post.
3. Appoint directors and shareholders. There must be at least one director and one shareholder.
4. The same person can be both a director and a shareholder.
5. Create the company’s constitution. This is a document that sets out the company’s rules and regulations.
6. Open a UK bank account for the company.
There are a number of companies that can help you set up a company in the UK as a non-resident. These companies will take care of all the paperwork and legal requirements for you. Coddan CPM Ltd is one of such companies, we are serving Foreign and Non-UK clients for more than 20 years.
Here are some of the things to consider when setting up a company in the UK as a non-resident:
‣ The type of company you want to set up. There are diﬀerent types of companies available, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
‣ The industry you will be operating in. Some industries have more regulations than others.
‣ Your budget. Setting up a company in the UK can be expensive, so it is important to factor in the costs before you start.
‣ If you are considering setting up a company in the UK as a non-resident, it is important to do your research and get professional advice. This will help you ensure that you are complying with all the relevant laws and regulations.
Here are some of the beneﬁts of setting up a company in the UK:
‣ The UK has a stable economy and a well-developed legal system.
‣ The UK is can gives you access to a large market.
‣ The UK has a skilled workforce and a good infrastructure.
If you are looking to expand your business into the UK, setting up a company there can be a good option. However, it is important to weigh up the pros and cons before you make a decision.
There are many reasons is why non-UK residents set up a limited company in the UK. Here are some of the most common reasons:
1. To access the UK market. The UK is a major economic market with a population of over 67 million people. Setting up a company in the UK can give non-UK businesses access to this large and lucrative market.
2. To beneﬁt from the UK’s business-friendly environment. The UK has a well-established legal system and a stable economy. It is also a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO), which gives UK businesses access to other major markets around the world.
3. To take advantage of the UK’s tax regime. The UK has a relatively low corporate tax rate of 19%. This can be a signiﬁcant advantage for businesses that are looking to minimize their tax liability.
4. To gain credibility and trust with customers. A UK company registration can give non-UK businesses a more credible and trustworthy image to customers. This can be especially important for businesses that are targeting UK customers.
5. To protect personal assets. Setting up a limited company can help to protect the personal assets of the directors and shareholders of the company. This is because the company is a separate legal entity from its owners.
Of course, there are also some challenges associated with setting up a limited company in the UK as a non-UK resident. These challenges include:
‣ The need to comply with UK law. Non-UK businesses that set up a company in the UK must comply with all applicable UK laws. This can be a complex and time-consuming process.
‣ The need to have a UK bank account. Most UK companies need to have a UK bank account. With us, this will not to be diﬃcult for non-UK residents to obtain one or more bank accounts in Great Britain.
‣ No need to travel to the UK. All aspects of setting up and running a UK company does not require for a non-UK resident to travel to the UK to complete the legal process.
Overall, there are both beneﬁts and challenges to setting up a limited company in the UK as a non-UK resident. The best decision for a particular business will depend on its individual circumstances. If you are a non-UK resident considering setting up a limited company in the UK, we recommend that you speak to a qualiﬁed business advisor to get more information and advice.
The e-Registry is a 24-hour portal developed to the Companies Registry to electronic e-file submission of documents in to Registrar of Companies in England. Setting-Up your Limited Company is the ﬁrst step you have to take is before you get start up and run your business and make money․ A company formation, or registry of a company, get set up a business in the UK with on Companies House, is an oﬃcial Registrar of Companies in England and Wales․ It deals with the regulation and incorporation of limited liability partnerships and limited by shares companies in the UK jurisdiction. Its purpose is to do to identify a limited entity’s ID, is do verify that it has been registered at to Corporate Registrars as is a legal entity (i.e. a ‘legal person’ in its own rights)․ All registry service is a UK’s Companies’ formation and registration online, in electronic ﬁle application dossier, online business setup documents in London․ Get an oﬃcial is complete business registered oﬃce address at in a Central London for your business and get it registry at in Registrar of Companies records. The ﬁrst step in registering your company in London is ascertaining whether the chosen company structure is will ﬁt to be for commercial activities. Our price is clear and transparent, when registering your limited company with us, you’ll pay what is advertised with no hidden costs or extra charges. Its is a legal requirement for all UK companies to supply a registered oﬃce address, that location is will do serve as the oﬃcial legal address for all correspondence. This location is will do serve as the oﬃcial address is for all correspondence from the Companies House and HMRC tax agency in the UK. You can do oﬃcial register your limited company in London electronically through the e-Business portal, it will can take in 24-hours is to set up your company.
The best way to set up a UK limited company is to complete application for Companies House through an approved online do company formation agent. If you do set up and register your limited company with Coddan online, we can ensures your limited company is will to be incorporated as fast as it possible. We will pay the incorporation fee on your behalf, all of our set up company’s formation packages is include free digital versions of your limited company documents. When starting your company, you can choose to register the limited company yourself through HMRC or use our accountancy firm to do this for you. Enterprises are given the option of four standardised packages online or if they wish they can telephone or email for a bespoke company formation.
The online service will register the UK limited company application with at on Companies House in London electronically through the e-Business portal. We do have the ability to form of your Limited Company in electronically, for is eliminating the need to sign up and is do complete of any paperwork. All details are entered online before you submit and pay for your company, you are will be able to view all company details you have provided online. We do make your business oﬃcial with our expert online limited company formation service that is will get all the paperwork and hassle done for you! Our online company formation process is include a SIC code search facility, however you may wish to ﬁnd a company’s SIC code prior to start your order. Call us to ﬁnd more! We will discuss with you the best trading vehicle for your business and will then help you form a limited company or LLP within a few hours. On average an Ltd Company is usually incorporated within 24 hours, however this is will does depend on the workload at Companies House. Our formation specialists can do create Limited Companies in just 3 hours, let us take a strain of creating a company away from you, buy online today!
We do make your business is oﬃcial with an expert online limited company formation service that is set up all paperwork and hassle done for on your behalf. Whilst a limited company is can only to be incorporated (registered) in one jurisdiction, the UK has do a single set up system of company registration. The limited company is will usually can to be registered within 24 hours, set up is upon on of receipt your application, if you will do it in online. Online registration is available for to everyone, regardless of their actual place of residence, anyone is can will do register of the limited company. Our registered oﬃce address location is can will be serve is for all oﬃcial correspondence you will do receive from Companies House and HMRC. The online process is do register (incorporate) a private limited company (‘Ltd’) in the UK, is will can do take is less than in just 24-hours. And, yes, you will can do register online through Companies House, or through accountants or you can do register with at on third-part formation agents. Company formation in the UK is an incredibly ease, is straightforward and is inexpensive process, all is can be done online, it is will be no paperwork do sign up. Company register in the UK, even for e-commerce business is easy and aﬀordable, form is can to be completed online and paperwork can be signed virtually. We do electronically submit your application in to Companies House and they do approve is most formation requests within 24 hours, we can do it in just 3 hours.
Yes, it is a very easy ti do. The simplest way to set up a new business in London as a limited company is to use a company formation agent. A company formation agent is a business that can help you with all the paperwork and legal requirements involved in setting up a limited company. They can also provide advice on things like choosing a company name, appointing directors and shareholders, and registering for tax.
Here are the steps involved in setting up a limited company through a company formation agent:
1. Choose a company formation agent. There are many company formation agents in London, so it’s important to choose one that is reputable and has a good reputation.
2. Provide the company formation agent with the necessary information. This will include your name, address, and contact details, as well as the name of your company, the type of company you want to set up, and the number of directors and shareholders.
3. The company formation agent will ﬁle the necessary paperwork with Companies House. This is the government agency that registers businesses in the UK.
4. The company formation agent will also help you open a bank account for your company.
5. Once the company is registered with on Companies House, you will receive a certiﬁcate of incorporation. This is the oﬃcial document that proves that your company exists.
The total cost of setting up a limited company through a company formation agent will vary depending on the agent you choose and the services they oﬀer. However, it is generally a relatively inexpensive process. Here are some of the beneﬁts of using a company formation agent:
‣ They can save you time and hassle by taking care of all the paperwork and legal requirements.
‣ They can provide you with advice on things like choosing a company name, appointing directors and shareholders, and registering for tax.
‣ They can help you open a bank account for your company.
‣ They can also provide ongoing support for your business, such as filing annual returns and keeping your company records up to date.
If you are considering setting up a limited company in London, we recommend using a company formation agent. It is the simplest and most efficient way to get your business up and running.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when setting up a limited company in London:
‣ You will need to choose a company name that is unique and available. You can check the availability of company names on the Companies House website.
‣ You will need to appoint at least one director and one shareholder. The directors are responsible for the day-to-day running of the company, while the shareholders own the company.
‣ You will need to create company documents, such as the articles of association and the shareholders’ agreement. These documents set out the rules and regulations of the company.
‣ You will need to register for tax with at HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). The type of tax you will pay will depend on the activities of your business.
Registering a private limited company in the UK oﬀers many beneﬁts to overseas business owners, that they wouldn't otherwise have. There are many tax advantages and few UK residency requirements. The one stipulation is the provision of a UK-based oﬃce, from which the business will be oﬃcially operating. You can get a cheap registered oﬃce address for a limited company legally set up, for a fraction of what you’d have be spend on business oﬃce rent. This location is will do serve as the oﬃcial address is for all correspondence from Companies House and HMRC authority.
Can a one person is will to be able to form and to set up of a new limited company, get register it with on Registrar of Companies registry in the UK? Yes, you can form your limited company, it can to be set up, managed and to be run is by one person, such person would act as the sole director and shareholder. You do not need have to be a resident or citizen to be able to open a small business in the UK, you can get register your business online in just a few working hours. Currently, opening a private company limited by shares in the UK by non-residents are can have to be completed is entirely on-line at any part in the UK. Of course, you are can do this with printed documents and ﬁling on a paper forms, but the online submission options make the process is easier and faster. You can set up your company on-line from anywhere in the world, our Non-UK Residents package has includes a London registered oﬃce and service address. If you are a non-UK resident and want to start a UK Limited Company you can register a UK company with bank account & London registered oﬃce address use our service. You will only be need required to get have register the organization with on the Companies House records and for get have a speciﬁc corporate bank account.
Limited company formation with a registered oﬃce in London allows you to work within the laws that govern British business, without either being a UK citizen or having to live in the country. Order a registered oﬃce with company formation, form your new company online today and select one of our address locations for your company. Our legal address is will be the oﬃcial address for of your company, sign up today and start using of your in London Registered Oﬃce Address instantly!
You don’t need solicitors present to e-ﬁle in the paperwork and you won’t need working visas or permits to do this. Please bear in mind however, that even if you operate a UK private limited company, that does not automatically provide you with the right to live or even work in the UK.
Once your business has been formed, registration is essential in order to be taken seriously by other traders. It is a mark of prestige and provides you with an oﬃcial business status.
The Model Articles are a set of standard articles of association that are provided by the UK government. They are designed to be a simple and cost-eﬀective way to set up a company. However, there are a number of reasons why you may not want to use the Model Articles, including:
1. They are not tailored to your specific company. The Model Articles are designed to be a one-size-ﬁts-all solution, and they may not be appropriate for your company’s speciﬁc needs. For example, the Model Articles do not allow for the creation of diﬀerent classes of shares, which can be important for companies with complex ownership structures.
2. They can be restrictive. The Model Articles can be restrictive in some areas, such as the way that directors are appointed and removed. This can make it diﬃcult to manage the company in the way that you want.
3. They can be diﬃcult to amend. The Model Articles can be diﬃcult to amend, which can be a problem if you need to make changes to them later on.
If you are considering using the Model Articles, it is important to weigh the pros and cons carefully. In most cases, it is advisable to have bespoke articles of association that are tailored to your specific company. This will give you more flexibility and control over how your company is run.
Here are some speciﬁc examples of why the Model Articles may not be appropriate for your company:
1. If you have multiple shareholders with diﬀerent interests, you may want to create diﬀerent classes of shares with diﬀerent voting and dividend rights. The Model Articles do not allow for this.
2. If you want to give your directors more flexibility in how they manage the company, you may want to amend the Model Articles to give them more powers.
3. If you think that your company may need to be wound up in the future, you may want to amend the Model Articles to set out the procedures for this.
If you are unsure whether the Model Articles are right for your company, you should consult with our lawyer. We can help you to assess your needs and draft bespoke articles of association that are tailored to your specific company.
Yes, it is possible for to set up a company formation with a bank account and get registered address at in London. There are a few diﬀerent ways to do this:
1. You can use a company formation agent. This is a company that will help you with all the paperwork and procedures involved in setting up a company, including registering the company with on Companies House, opening a bank account, and obtaining a registered address. A Registered Oﬃce Address is the oﬃcial business address location of the incorporated company and is publicly available is for anyone to view and search.
2. You can do it yourself. This is more time-consuming and requires you to be familiar with the relevant laws and regulations. If you choose to use a company formation agent, they will typically oﬀer a range of packages that include diﬀerent services. Some of the things that you should look for in a company formation agent include:
‣ A good reputation.
‣ A competitive price.
‣ A wide range of services.
‣ A fast turnaround time.
‣ A good customer service record.
Once you have chosen a company formation agent, they will start the process of setting up your company. This will involve the following steps:
‣ Choosing a company name.
‣ Obtaining a registered address.
‣ Appointing directors and shareholders.
‣ Registering the company with Companies House.
‣ Opening a bank account.
The exact process may vary depending on the company formation agent that you use. Once your company has been set up, you will need to keep it in good standing by ﬁling annual returns with Companies House and paying any relevant taxes. You will also need to update your company’s registered address if you move premises.
Here are some of the beneﬁts of setting up a company formation with a bank account and registered address:
1. It gives your business a more professional image.
2. It makes it easier to manage your ﬁnances.
3. It provides a physical address for your business.
4. It can help you to protect your personal assets.
If you are thinking of setting up a company, we recommend that you speak to a company formation agent to discuss your options. They will be able to help you choose the right package for your needs and ensure that the process is smooth and eﬃcient.
Registration is also useful in that it restricts your liability, should your debts get out of hand. Here, at Coddan, we specialise in helping businesses register for limited status, whether they are UK residents, or not. In the case of non-residents, we can help get a registered address for a company. This can be a registered address in London, Belfast or in Edinburgh.
There are many reasons to choose Coddan as the professional expert to help you with your company start-up process. We are oﬃcially recognised as an e-filing partner to Companies House, we have many years of experience of registering limited companies in the UK and we're proud of our highly qualified staﬀ, who can advise knowledgeably on a wide range of subjects in order to help you with every aspect of your UK business.
For those outside the UK, looking for a UK limited company set-up services, the search is over! We are a one-stop shop for the setting up and registering of companies. In the first instance you'll need to give us a call or contact us online for a brief consultation. We can carry this out face to face in our London oﬃce, if you prefer.
If you're looking to make use of an oﬃce address registered in London, you will need to fill out the relevant application form for the non-UK residents online. Letting the experts guide you, will save you a lot of time. Included in our package is the use of our own address as your London registered address, if you don't have your own.
We will organise the government mail forwarding and bring you up to date with current regulations in order to ensure that you are fully compliant with UK law and procedures.
Once we have your form and your payment for our services, your company will be recognised as such within in 1 up to 4 working hours hours. Please give us a call and let our company unlock the potential of your business. In order a limited company registrations is will requires the details of all business directors and stackholders is from the start of your business in the UK․ Order a Registered Oﬃce Address with a company formation, form your new company in online today and select in one of our address locations for your company․ In order to achieve a corporate transparency, your registered oﬃce address details will be place on the public records at on oﬃcial Registrar of Limited Companies. A registered oﬃce of a limited company is the oﬃcial address for the business, which is a physical location where it can do receive oﬃcial mail.
A company secretary is an important role in any UK limited company, but it can be especially important for non-UK residents. This is because non-UK residents may not be familiar with the UK company law and regulations, and may not have the time or resources to manage the company secretarial tasks themselves. A company secretary can help a non-UK residents with a variety of tasks, including:
‣ Registering the company with Companies House.
‣ Filing annual returns and accounts.
‣ Keeping minutes of meetings.
‣ Administering share capital.
‣ Ensuring compliance with company law.
‣ Providing advice on corporate governance.
By appointing a company secretary, non-UK residents can rest assured that their company is being run in accordance with the law and that they are meeting their legal obligations. In addition, a company secretary can also provide a valuable level of support and advice to non-UK residents. They can help with things like:
‣ Choosing the right type of company structure.
‣ Opening a bank account.
‣ Hiring staff.
‣ Dealing with taxes.
‣ Expanding into new markets.
By having a company secretary, non-UK residents can avoid the stress and hassle of running a company from overseas. They can focus on their business, knowing that their company is in good hands. Here are some of the speciﬁc benefits of having a company secretary for non-UK residents:
1. They can help you comply with UK company law, which can be complex and time-consuming.
2. They can provide advice on corporate governance, which is important for ensuring the smooth running of your company.
3. They can represent you at meetings and events, freeing up your time to focus on other aspects of your business.
4. They can handle the day-to-day administration of your company, such as ﬁling paperwork and keeping records.
5. They can provide a level of trust and confidentiality, which is important for businesses that operate internationally.
If you are a non-UK resident who is considering setting up a UK limited company, we would strongly recommend appointing a company secretary. It is a small investment that can save you a lot of time, hassle, and potential problems in the future. Whilst a GB limited company can only be incorporated (registered) in one jurisdiction, the UK has do a single one system of a company registration. The main purpose of Companies House (the ‘Registrar’) is to incorporate (‘register’) and dissolve companies (including LLP’s) in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, in accordance with Companies Act 2006, which is do governs all company registration matters in the GB.