We use cookies on this website, you can read about cookies and GDPR Privacy Policy here
We offer popupar and secure payment methods
Coddan CPM Ltd. – Company Registration Agent in the UK
Home Limited Companies Advantages of UK Tax Resident Company

Advantages of UK Tax Resident Company

We're specialists in UK tax resident limited company formation for overseas clients and have been helping people all over the world to do just that for many years. You can benefit from our expertise and wide experience in UK tax-resident company registration, and you'll be surprised at how quick and affordable it is. If you've any enquiry then please get in touch with us! Mail: info@coddan.co.uk. We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours. If you are rushing please feel free to call us between 9.30am-6.00pm Monday to Friday by telephoning + 44 (0) 207.935.5171 or (0) 330.808.0089 (national rates) and chat further.

Starting-up a tax resident company in the UK



Recommended for Recommended for


This UK tax resident company formation package is especially for customers, who are requiring forming a tax resident company with registered office address in London & nominee director and a secretary.

The following items are included into this incorporation offer:



Recommended for Recommended for


This UK tax resident company registration package comes with a nominee shareholder, as an additional option to the nominee director, nominee secretary & registered office address in London.

This tax resident organisation start-up offer includes everything in the first option, together with the advantages of:



Recommended for Recommended for


This is one of the most popular incorporation packages with the certificate of good standing, certification of all corporate documents by a notary public and apostille verification.

This offer includes everything in the second option, plus the following extra:



Recommended for Recommended for


With this option, we will setting up a UK trust, provides two trustees, register a private company and prepare the annual return (confirmation statement).

We added the following services into this opportunity:

Register a tax resident company in the UK

Once you fill in our online application form and supply us with any required official documents we'll do the rest. We'll work with Companies House, the UK's registrar of companies, and HM Revenue & Customs, which deals with taxation matters, to make sure your new private company is properly formed and you're registered for tax, so there won't be any problems later on. Our overseas clients can also take advantage of our additional tax resident company startup services. These include the provision of an official office address in a major city in the United Kingdom, where all correspondence from the authorities will be sent and we can then forward it on to you. We can also provide nominee directors, which can be invaluable if you either don't have any to nominate or would rather not have your directors' names appear on the public record for reasons of anonymity.

After your new enterprise is registered, we can help to keep it running. You can use our top-rated accountancy services, lifting the burden of administration from you as we take care of your bookkeeping and tax affairs. We will also make sure your annual reporting is done on time so you're not penalised. Your tax-resident company registration couldn't be any easier or straightforward with Coddan Formations Agency. Get in touch with us today and discover more about how you can get yours using our professional and friendly services. Our expert consultants are available to answer any queries you may have.


Tax resident company start-up in the United Kingdom

UK Tax Resident Company Formation

UK tax-resident company start-up for overseas customers: forming a tax-resident company when you don't live in the country can be a complex and difficult task. You'll want to ensure you meet all the conditions for tax-resident company formation and that you're compliant with the British laws at all times. You'll also want the best advice and guidance you can get, and here at Coddan, we've got exactly what you need.

Our tax resident company establishment specialists advise you on all aspects of a tax resident company establishment with the provision of RBS, Lloyds, NatWest or Barclays business banking account, provision of a nominee director and nominee shareholder services, special drafted tailor made memorandum and articles of association & on-going tax resident companies creation governance issues. Open a tax resident company in the United Kingdom with us: Coddan aims to help get you ready to establish a tax resident company in or starting-up a tax resident LLP limited liability partnership, register a foreign trust, and setting-up a tax resident company as quickly & cost-effective as it possible.

Registering an business as a United Kingdom based tax resident company is a sure-fire way to ensure that the interests of both the business and the people that work there are properly represented and protected when moving operations to this country. There are tax-related advantages, but as well as this, the personal assets of the owner or owners may be better protected under this type of arrangement. However, when taking this route, it is essential that business owners get the right type of advice.

Coddan has an excellent track record of helping overseas businesses get registered and off the ground here in the Great Britain. We help our overseas customers register tax resident companies and once a company is successfully established, we also offer services that help businesses get to grips with bookkeeping and other administrative services. Get in touch today to see how we can help you, if you need an assistance with a tax resident company set-up, you can also speak to our business advisors between 9.30am-6.00pm Monday to Friday by telephoning + (0) 207.935.5171 or + (0) 330.808.0089 (national rates).

The definition of a UK tax resident company

Forming a Tax Resident Company

The definition of a UK tax resident company: if a limited company is classed as a UK tax resident then it will need to pay corporation tax to HMRC.

Generally, a company limited by shares is UK tax resident if it was not just incorporated in the United Kingdom, but if it is managed and controlled within the Great Britain. It is vital to form a limited company's tax residency, because a private company that resides within the UK will need to pay taxes on its worldwide profits, but a non-UK tax resident company will only pay local taxes relating to profits made from its UK activities.

It also allows the company limited by shares to avoid paying tax in two or more different countries on the same profits.

Whether a company should be considered tax resident in other countries depends on the legislation within that country. Some countries don't use residence as the deciding factor when it comes to tax liability.

Whether a business is controlled and managed within the UK has been the subject of many disputes over the years. Any overseas organisation that has connections within the UK must be considered for the central management and control test.

The UK has signed tax treaties with many other countries and these agreements usually include a "tie-breaker" test for use in residency disputes. For example, a limited company may be incorporated in France but centrally controlled from the United Kingdom. The tie-breaker test is used to determine in which country the private company is a tax resident. Most treaties look to find the location of "effective management" to resolve the dispute. Others require that the tax authorities of the two countries collaborate to determine tax residency.

As you can see, tax residency can be a complicated issue and it's vital that you understand in which country, or countries, you will be required to pay tax before you incorporate a business. Expert tax resident company registrationagents, such as Coddan, can help you assess your tax liability by working with you to understand how, and where, your company will operate.

It is worth noting that even if a company limited by shares is not liable for corporation tax within the UK, it may still have other local tax liabilities such as social security and payroll payments. Individuals working for the organisation may also be liable for personal income tax. Again, tax experts such as Coddan will be able to help with these issues.