We use cookies on this website, you can read about cookies and GDPR Privacy Policy here
We offer popupar and secure payment methods
Coddan CPM Ltd. – Company Registration Agent in the UK
Home Limited Companies Advantages of UK Tax Resident Company Legal Requirements to Qualify for UK Tax-Resident Company

Legal Requirements to Qualify for UK Tax-Resident Company

Legal requirements to qualify for UK tax-resident company

Register a Tax Resident Company

Legal requirements to qualify for UK tax-resident company: at Coddan, we can help to guide you through the maze of legal requirements when registering a tax-resident company in the United Kingdom, so that your new enterprise is firmly established and you won't be in danger of your application being rejected by Companies House.

If it's the case that an overseas company wants to register a tax-resident firm in the Great Britain and they will effectively be the parent company, among Companies House's requirements is that the parent must supply them with their most recent annual accounts for inspection. As with all our tax resident company formations, we will act as the intermediary with Companies House so that you don't have to take up your time and resources doing so, especially if you're overseas and may not understand the procedure.

If you already have company documentation and it's not in English, they'll need to be translated and provided to Companies House. Our translation team is available to do this for you, no matter what the original language is or type of document. You can submit all your documents to us when you make your application, which can simply be done by using our online form, and benefit from our seamless and straightforward method of registering a new tax resident company.

There are strict rules for naming a new company in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and again we can help to make sure yours has a good chance of being accepted.

We'll start by conducting a search of the public records at Companies House, to make sure your proposed name is not already in use, and can advise on what's most suitable in your case. When your name and overall application, you'll have a period of 21 days to notify Companies House of any changes to the name and other aspects of the business from the time the changes are made.

In the case, if you would like to register a new tax-resident limited company in England, Wales, Scotland and North of Ireland, you need to have a valid registered office address in the country of incorporation, the SAIL inspection address, your limited company director must be a UK resident, because the place of a limited company control and a company management should be located within the United Kingdom.

We can assist you to register a tax-resident private company and provide you a registered  address, single alternative inspection location, member’s service address, nominee director (resident and citizen of the UK), a nominee secretary and a nominee shareholder, if it is needed. We can also provide you the local domain name registration, telephone number with the phone calls answering service, mail forwarding overseas, and mush more.

Why not get in touch with us now and talk to one of our expert UK tax resident company formation consultants, who will be happy to discuss your requirements? You can have your tax-resident company start-up quickly and professionally, and with great low fees.