Start company formation with us
We offer popupar and secure payment methods
Home LLP & Limited Partnerships Limited Liability Partnership for Non-UK Residents Using UK Registered LLP for Trading

UK LLP Startup for Non-UK Clients, Establishment of an LLP for International Clients from £129.99

Using an LLP for trading within or outside the United Kingdom

LLP Registration

Using an LLP for trading within or outside the United Kingdom: If the LLP is in tax terms a non-UK resident, the profits from the trade will be liable to UK corporation tax, if the trade carried on within the United Kingdom. That means, if a UK LLP has offshore members, but trading in the UK, or receiving the profit from the UK sources, such limited liability partnership will be subject of the UK taxation.

To be exempt from the UK taxation, you need to be sure with the following issues: the contracts made outside of the UK. This is essentially a matter of the UK contract law, and requires the acceptance of the offer to trade or do business to take place outside of the UK. If you are planning to use a non-UK tax resident, you cannot register a domain name as such as, you should register a domain name as the .com.

The good do not enter the UK, and delivery of the goods occurs outside of the UK. Payments made for the goods outside of the UK, and no UK operations of the LLP can be said to contribute to the profit making.