U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Company registration in Republic of Ireland
The fourth option of the private company limited by shares formation in Republic of Ireland is the fastest process with documentations to get your business started.
This package is fast and cost effective way to open a private company, and includes the provision of the local secretary, director, shareholder and registered office address in Ireland for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a company in Ireland; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning a company limited by shares, who need the local registered office address, local director, shareholder and secretary.
What do you get?
We will register your new company from scratch using the domiciled address in Republic of Ireland, and appoint local director, shareholder and secretary. Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your company. The information and details of director, secretary and shareholder appears on the public records.
The government fee for the incorporation of a limited company is included in the price of this package. The following documents will be send by post (extra fee for the delivery applies) to you, upon the formation of your Irish company: -
1. The original certificate of incorporation;
2. A hard bound copy of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The first meeting of the board of directors;
4. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
5. The original of the company's registers;
6. The rubber stamp.
With this package we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Republic of Ireland and appointment the local secretary;
2. The appointment of a local director, general power of attorney, agreement for the provision of services;
3. The appointment of the local shareholder;
4. The preparation and the filing of your first annual return;
5. The fee for the allocation of an appropriate NACE code;
6. Filing the register of directors, secretary and shareholders (must be filed with the Companies Registrar);
7. The monitoring of changes in the share' ownership of the company;
8. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
9. The monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
10. The developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company' complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
About when your company will be ready
The formation of your Irish company usually takes as little 5-7 days from the time that your application, payment and due diligence documents are received by Coddan.
Registration can sometimes take slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporated within a maximum of seven days, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
Every newly registered private limited company is allocated an annual return (ARD) date which is six months from the date of registration. No accounts are required to be attached to this first annual return. It is important that you do not miss your company's annual return filing deadline date.
We can complete and submit your first annual return as far as you registering a company and using the registered office in Ireland, if you want us to file the first annual return on your behalf we are charging £130.00 for filing the return in electronic format.
The annual renewal fees (£1.900) are the annually recurring government and professional fees that you would pay in order to continue and maintain a company in good legal standing as per the laws of the country of registration, for as long as the company continues operations.
Non-payment of annual renewal fees will make the company lose its status of good standing, the company will also incur severe late penalties and legal consequences.