U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Quick company registrations
The fourth option of the private limited company formation is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, VAT registration certificate, and business bank account with Barclays, RBS or Lloyds.
This package is cheap and cost effective way to start a business, and includes the provision of the registered office address in London, plus the secretarial service for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
If you are thinking about setting up a business, and need it done quickly and easily, if you would like to pass the bookkeeping and VAT maintenance to the professional accountant, and you will need the professional assistance with the preparation of your final annual accounts, then, this package is the perfect choice.
This package is ideal for such customers, who will run a trading company as a director, and Coddan will deal with the bookkeeping and VAT requirements during the financial year. At the end of the financial year, our certified chartered accountant will prepare the final annual accounts and submit it with the Companies House and HMRC.
What do you get?
We will register your new company from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses, and appoint your own candidate(s) as a director, and shareholder. Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your private limited company with the public records.
The government fee for the incorporation of a company is included in the price of this package. The following documents, which need to be printed and signed, will be e-mailed to you upon establishment of your private company: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Share certificates;
5. The company' registers.
The following documents will be sending by the first class post to you upon creation of your private limited company: -
1. Two laminated certificates of incorporation;
2. Two hard bound copies of your memorandum & articles of association;
3. Two hard bound copies of the first meeting of the board of directors;
4. Two elegant printed share certificates and your company registers;
5. The HMRC letter confirms your VAT registration number;
6. An agreement in between us and your company for the preparation of the annual return and the annual accounts, and the indemnity letter.
With this package we will also provide the following service: -
1. The registration of the company (including the government fee for the incorporation of a company).
2. The provision of the registered office address for a trading company at the Baker Street in London.
3. To display of your company name on the monitor at the registered office address.
4. The provision of a nominee secretary to protect the director(s) responsibilities.
5. The assistance to open a business bank account with the Lloyds, RBS or Barclays with debit and/or credit cards.
6. The initial registration of your company with the HMRC as a tax payer.
7. The provision of the tax agent service with the HMRC.
8. The VAT registration with the HMRC.
9. The quarterly management accounts.
10. The quarterly submitting VAT returns.
11. The government mail and banking statements forwarding to your own address.
12. The keeping your company registers at the registered office address.
13. The provision of the bookkeeping service on monthly base at a high level of expertise.
14. The preparation & filing of an abbreviated account with Companies House.
15. The preparation & filing of full set of accounts with the HM Revenue & Customs.
16. The preparation and filing of the company tax return.
17. Dividends and personal tax review in February prior to the tax-year end.
18. One full and bound set of accounts (including notes).
19. One electronic set of accounts (including notes).
This incorporation package does not include the provision and appointment of the nominee secretary, but we will take care about your company maintenance as it was described above. This package includes free consultation with our tax adviser or chartered accountant.
The business banking account is the subject to satisfactory status and identification checks by the Bank. You will be a subject to the usual credit & identity checks by the Bank.
Where you request a bank account through our business banking accounts' referral service, you confirmed that you agree that your personal details will be submitted on your behalf to the Bank & to being contacted directly by a Bank' officer for the purposes of fulfilling opening a business bank account request.
The business bank' accounts are opened & provided by the Bank and are subject of the Terms and Conditions as set forth by the Bank at the time of account opening.
Should you be unable to open a business banking account, we will not charge you an additional fee.
We will incorporate your new private limited company from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses, and appoint your own candidates to the roles of a director, secretary (not always needed, but it is still recommended) and a shareholder. Upon a company formation, these officer(s)' details will be recorded as the original details of your business entity.
Your application will be submitted electronically. We are the approved E-filing partner of Companies Registrar and our online incorporation technology is one of the most advanced in the business start-up industry.
Our business consultants have broad and deep business experience with the limited companies registration requirements, and incorporation procedures, we can offer a free initial consultation either by e-mail or via the phone; but the personal consultations at our London office will be charged at our standard hourly rate £125.00, set at the minimum of one hour. Call us, and ask one of our specialists for an appointment for a fixed fee for the personal consultation.
If you require any basic or general information regarding our online order form, incorporation procedures, fees, or requirements, you can address your enquiry over the phone +44 (0) 207 935 5171 by speaking with our customers' service support team.
If you would like a personal face-to-face consultation & dedicated help with your limited company obligations, responsibilities of a company itself & legal requirements, tax advice, business or tax planning services, do not hesitate to call us: +44 (0) 207 935 5171, or 0330 808 0089 & ask for an appointment at our office in London.
The formation of a limited company usually takes as little as four to six hours from the time that your application & payment are received by Coddan.
We will file your application electronically with the Companies House, allowing the fastest possible registration.
This generally means that if you place an order before 13:00 (London time) on the normal working day; your private company will be registered by the end of that day.
Companies registration' can sometimes takes slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporating within a maximum of 24 hours, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.