We use cookies on this website, you can read about cookies and GDPR Privacy Policy here
📞+44 (0) 207․ 935․ 5171 ˗ Call us, for to get your corporate business firm regstry       
My account
Coddan CPM Ltd. – Company Registration Agent in the UK
Top Quality & Simple Company Formation Packages for British Professional Clients

U.K. Professional Clients

Best Value & Low-Priced Company Formation Packages for Private UK Based Clients

U.K. Private Customers

Great Value & Low-Cost Company Formation Packages for International Clients

International Clients

Company Formation Secretarial Agent & Legal Secretary Services

Secretarial Compliance

Get to Obtain (UK) Business Formation Accounting & administration Reinstating a Struck Off Company Restoring a Limited Company Through the Court Order Process

Restoring a Limited Company Through the Court Order Process

The easiest way to start a new company formation
#1. Summary
#2. Restoring a Limited Company Through the Court Order Process

Restoring a limited company through the Court restoration process

Company Court Order Restoration

If your limited company was dissolved and you hope to start trading again under the same name, there are steps you can take to get the business running. As long as certain conditions are met, the company can be reactivated through Companies House by filing a request.

However, there are times when this route is not possible. Only a director or shareholder can reinstate a company through a request, and only when the company was struck off within six years of the renewal request. The business must also have been a trading entity at the time of its dissolution.

However, there are ways to get the company reinstated even if the above conditions are not met, and Coddan's specialists can help you with this. A court order can be issued, allowing others to access a dormant business or ensuring an older company can be added back to the register. Any party who had an interest in the business through connection or investment can make a request to reinstate a dissolved company.

If the court does issue an order allowing the dissolution to be overturned, Companies House can add your limited company back on the register through the usual channels.