U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Private limited company formation service in England or Wales, which comes with the monthly bookkeeping, VAT returns, year-end annual accounts preparation and its submission with Companies House and HMRC for a trading company.
Many people start a small business in order to enjoy the rewards of freedom and independence. Starting your own business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges. The level of commitment that you will need should not be underestimated. With approximately 30% of all new businesses failing in the first year of trading, research suggests that those that plan and seek professional advice from the outset have a significantly greater chance of being successful.
Our aim is for you to focus on what you do best - building your business. Alongside you, we aim to advise you in ways that help you make more money, save tax navigate through difficult times, and ultimately meet your personal and business objectives.
1. All the essentials you need to legally run your business;
2. Professional, friendly and non-sense sense service;
3. We appoint a personal account manager who is on hand to help and advise you with your queries;
4. No hidden extras whatsoever;
5. Business and personal tax advice.
Our VAT returns service is setup as a cost effective and efficient way for your business to deal with the HMRC concerning your VAT affairs. VAT will never be simple, but your VAT affairs can be simplified by engaging Coddan to manage them for you.
Every business, large or small, must produce annual accounts for the tax authorities. All limited companies must also file accounts at Companies House, which comply in form and substance with the Companies Act provisions.
When we prepare your annual accounts for you, we view this as an opportunity to discuss performance and future prospects for your business. It is usual that we meet to discuss your performance ensuring that you remain tax efficient and have opportunity to discuss any future opportunities or risks within the business.
Our aim is to provide more than just the preparation of annual accounts. We use the annual accounts as a tool to assist in a proactive approach to advising the direction of your organisation. With the help of one of our skilled advisers, your accounts can pin point positive and negative trends in the business.
In addition, we will work with you to ensure that you receive information in a timely manner - avoiding unnecessary fines and penalties.
Who is this package for?
If you are thinking about setting up a business, and need it done quickly and easily, if you would like to pass the bookkeeping and VAT maintenance to the professional accountant, and you will need the professional assistance with the preparation of your final annual accounts, then, this package is the perfect choice.
This package is ideal for such customers, who will run a trading company as a director, and Coddan will deal with the bookkeeping and VAT requirements during the financial year. At the end of the financial year, our certified chartered accountant will prepare the final annual accounts and submit it with the Companies House and HMRC.
What the particular services do you get?
Our business and accounting start-up services include: -
1. The registration of the company (including the government fee for the incorporation of a company).
2. The provision of the registered office address for a trading company at the Baker Street in London.
3. To display of your company name on the monitor at the registered office address.
4. The provision of a nominee secretary to protect the director(s) responsibilities.
5. The assistance to open a business bank account with the HSBC or Barclays with debit and/or credit cards.
6. The initial registration of your company with the HMRC as a tax payer.
7. The provision of the tax agent service with the HMRC.
8. The VAT registration with the HMRC.
9. The quarterly management accounts.
10. The quarterly submitting VAT returns.
11. The government mail and banking statements forwarding to your own address.
12. The keeping your company registers at the registered office address.
13. The provision of the bookkeeping service on monthly base at a high level of expertise.
14. The preparation & filing of an abbreviated account with Companies House.
15. The preparation & filing of full set of accounts with the HM Revenue & Customs.
16. The preparation and filing of the company tax return.
17. Dividends and personal tax review in February prior to the tax-year end.
18. One full and bound set of accounts (including notes).
19. One electronic set of accounts (including notes).
All official fees are included in our service price.
What documents will you get from us?
The following documents will be sending by the first class post to you upon formation of your private limited company: -
1. Two laminated certificates of incorporation;
2. Two hard bound copies of your memorandum & articles of association;
3. Two hard bound copies of the first meeting of the board of directors;
4. Two elegant printed share certificates and your company registers;
5. The HMRC letter confirms your VAT registration number;
6. An agreement in between us and your company for the preparation of the annual return and the annual accounts, and the indemnity letter.
P.S. In the case if you will need to have more documents or more copies of your corporate documents from us, you can order them at a later stage.
You need to provide us the following
1. A certified copy of your ID and the utility bill;
2. A dully signed indemnity agreement (we will send you the drafted copy);
3. A dully signed engagement letter (we will send you the drafted copy).
1. Tax investigation insurance, employment law, regulations and & health and safety advise (via our business partner); 2. Professional indemnity insurance;
3. Monthly payroll administration;
4. Completing annual PAYE returns (P14, P35, P11D);
5. Personal self-assessment tax return;
6. Dividend administration.
Our fees are competitive for most financial statements of average size and complexity. Before processing begins, we will check your documentation in detail and if there are additional complexities, we may have to revise our plans and make you a personal offer. If you do not agree with our offer, we will refund back any pre-paid fees to you.
About our charges for company set-up with VAT, bookkeeping, year-end account
The price of this package is £2,400 per calendar year (which is around £200.00 per month plus the VAT). Our fees need to be pay in two instalments: -
The first instalment of £1,200 needs to be paid up front and the next instalment of £1,200 needs to be paid within next six months, as soon you will receive the relevant notice from us.
We will need to receive your payments on time to avoid any penalties or fines from the Companies Registrar or HMRC; otherwise, we will charge an extra fee for the preparation of your annual accounts and returns.
Second Year Fees
In the second year you will need to pay us the next instalment of £1,200 after the last payment you have done to us, and the additional instalment of £1,200 needs to be paid within next six months as soon you will receive the relevant notice from us.
If you will need to have the package, which will accompany with your business needs, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time during the accountancy year.
About the possible extra charges
PAYE returns are not included into the price of this package, if you need to have a help with the PAYE returns, please contact us to discuss our opportunities.
The director's personal self-assessment tax return also is not included into the price of this package, if you need to have a help with the self-assessment tax returns, please contact us to discuss our offers.
If your company needs to be register in accordance with the Data Protection requirements and fulfil them, please contact us.
If you are looking to protect yourself as a company director for the professional indemnity insurance, we will be happy to accompany your needs.
As far as you can see, our firm can offer a wide range of services, and it is advisable to have the initial meeting with one of our specialists free of charge to discuss your needs and your requirements.
P.S. If your business entity will comply with all requirements and regulations it will help you to save thousands of pounds per year from un-expected fines and penalties. You can trust us as the professionals on this market. The simplest company formation and open a bank accounts is only the first step to the successful business. Any small mistake or avoidance of the law or legal requirements may costs you a lot of money, which cannot be decided as the benefit for your own business, or for your own at all being as the company director.
We can also prepare and file director's personal self-assessments, including the year-end of the preparation of the Payroll accounts for behalf of company.