U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Quick company formation with the unique registered office addres
The third option of the private limited company formation for non-UK customers is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and printed corporate documents as well.
This package is the cheap and efficient way to begin business, as the UK registered company, and includes the provision of the unique registered office address (no other companies were or will be registered at such address) for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a UK company for the first time; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning a business, and for companies owned by overseas residents (individuals, companies and/or trustees) who still need a local unique registered office address which comes with the annual management contract, but would rather not open a local office.
What do you get?
We will register your new limited company from scratch using one of our unique registered office addresses, and appoint your own candidates as a director, and shareholder. Upon incorporation, these data's will be register as the original details of your private company limited by shares with the public records.
The government fee for the incorporation of a company is included in the price of this package.
The following documents will be sending by e-mail to you upon formation of your UK private company: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Share certificates;
5. The company' registers.
This package can be upgraded with any of the following features (extra costs incurred): -
1. The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper;
2. The printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The hard bound copies of the company's registers;
4. The hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
5. The company pliers seal or a rubber stamp;
6. The certificate of good standing or certificate of incumbency;
7. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
8. Apostilled or certified corporate documents by the foreign embassy or/and by the Chamber of Commerce.
With this package, we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the unique registered office address;
2. The provision of director/shareholder service address for 12 months;
3.The provision of SAIL address for 12 months;
4. Handling and scanning of government mail;
5. Monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
6. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
7. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
8. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
With this package, we will also appoint the nominee secretary and provide the following service: -
1. Dedicated administrator based in our office in London;
2. Dealing with the government correspondence (Companies House and HMRC);
3. Filing of the annual confirmation statement;
4. Maintaining of the statutory registers;
5. Sending copies of resolutions and agreements to the Companies Registrar;
6. Ensuring that your company files the statutory information promptly;
7. Ensuring that people are entitled to inspect the company records;
8. Keeping of copies of all resolutions of members and/or directors passed otherwise than at general meetings, minutes of all proceedings and special meetings;
9. Monitoring of changes in relevant legislation & the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
10. Sending up-to-date information to Companies House;
11. The general meeting reminders;
12. Providing members & directors with the notice of the general and/or an extraordinary meeting;
13. Monitoring of all changes in the share ownership of the company;
14. Filing changes of the shareholders or share structure is NOT included;
15. Preparation and filing of annual accounts and tax return is NOT included.
This package is also includes the nominee secretary's signature on documents and preparation of a letter relating to the opening of business bank account.
This service covers the cost of the reasonable handling of official company documents, which will be sent via the standard post, but does not include the handling of general trading or banking correspondence, nor the use of express or courier services at all.
Additional charges will apply for any additional signatures, or the verification of documents by the nominee secretary.
We will incorporate your new private limited company from scratch using one of our registered office addresses, and appoint your own candidates to the roles of a director, and a shareholder. Upon your company formation, these officer(s)' details will be registered as the original details of your business entity.
Your application will be submitting electronically. We are the approved E-filing partner of Companies Registrar and our online incorporation technology is one of the most advanced in the business start-up industry.
Our business consultants have broad and deep business experience with the limited companies registration requirements, and incorporation procedures, we can offer a free initial consultation either by e-mail or via the phone; but the personal consultations at our London office will be charged at our standard hourly rate £125.00, set at the minimum of one hour.
If you require any basic or general information regarding our online order form, incorporation procedures, fees, or requirements, you can address your enquiry over the phone +44 (0) 207 935 5171 by speaking with our customers' service support team.
If you would like a personal face-to-face consultation & dedicated help with your limited company obligations, responsibilities of a company itself & legal requirements, tax advice, business or tax planning services, do not hesitate to call us: +44 (0) 207 935 5171, or 0330 808 0089 & ask for an appointment at our office in London.
The formation of a limited company usually takes as little as four to six hours from the time that your application & payment are received by Coddan. We will file your application electronically with the Companies House, allowing the fastest possible business registration.
This generally means that if you place an order before 13:00 (London time) on the normal working day; your private company will be registered by the end of that day.
Companies registration' can sometimes takes slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporating within a maximum of twenty four hours, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
To comply with Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (MLR 2007), The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations (MLR 2017) and The Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (MLRs) and London Local Authorities Act 2007 the regulations, we are required to identify the people who we provide service for and, therefore, ask for copies of the identification documents for the directors/shareholders and beneficial owners of all companies that we undertake to incorporate or companies that are transferred to our administration.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are now offering online verification for identification documents.
Once you order has been placed you will be requested to provide clear scan of your identification documents – proof of ID and address to our compliance team by email. We will use mobile number provided in the application form to send you a text message with a link where you will be able to upload a photo of your ID document and a selfie for on-line facial recognition.
Once that is done, we will receive an automatic email confirming the verification has been completed and we will be able to proceed with your order.
The link will be active for 5 days and you will need to complete verification process within that time. If verification is not finalised within this time, verification application will lapse and you will need to pay for this service again, should you wish to use it.
Delay in completion of verification process will result in delay of the services you have requested from Coddan.