U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
This public company limited by shares formation with the free referral to business bank account with Lloyds, Barclays or RBS, is for customers, who have the valid address in the Great Britain, & want to keep the new business start-up simple, and paper free.
We will incorporate your own public limited company from scratch using your own registered office address, and appoint your own candidates to the roles of a PLC company' directors, secretary (a public company must to have a secretary), and a shareholder. Upon business entity' creation, these details will be recorded as the original details of your public company limited by shares.
You will also need to provide information about the person with the significant control, if such person is different from a company directors or shareholders.
Standard share capital upon formation of your company
A company's issued share capital is usually at least £50,000, but can be far greater to take account of the number of shareholders and their individual control of the company.
£50,000 shares with a nominal value of £1.00 each are allotted at nominal value with no premium, the minimum consideration which must be paid to the company is one-quarter of the nominal value of each share, that is 0.25p per share, making a total minimum payment of £12,500 for 50,000 shares.
If you choose the standard share capital option, we shall proceed on the basis that there is only one class of ordinary shares of £1.00 each, and they are to be fully paid up.
Non-standard share capital upon formation of your company
The company may be registered with share capital that is greater than the amount it needs as initial working capital. After satisfying that need, it will therefore have a number of un-issued shares that the board can keep in reserve for future share issues.
When applying for the alternative share capital for your company, please make sure that the value per share is not less than £1.00. If you desire to have value per share less then £1.00 (for example 10p or 1p), you will need to apply for the paper filing for your company at additional charge. Please contact us for more details: email@example.com.
If you want to register a company with a non-standard share capital and issue special shares, it is often advisable to contact us before registering your company.
If you prefer to order a public company registration by phone or via e-mail, or if you would like to place an order at our office, for an initial discussion, with no obligation please call us at +44 (0) 207 935 5171, or 0330 808 0089 and benefit from our personal guidance in registering the oublic company. We are looking forward to serving you to the best and expect you to become a returning customer.
Quick public company limited by shares formation
The first option of the public limited company formation is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and business bank account with Barclays, RBS or Lloyds bank.
This incorporation package is for anyone who wants the simplest basic offer with all documents produced electronically.
The following documents will be sending via e-mail to you upon the registration of your public limited company: -
1. A digital (PDF) certificate of incorporation;
2. A digital (PDF) tailor-made version of memorandum & articles of association;
3. A digital version of the meeting of the board of directors;
4. A digital version of the share certificates;
5. A digital version of the company' registers.
The following items will be posted by Royal Mail' first class: -
1. The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper;
2. One set of the memorandum and articles of association printed & top-notch bound;
3. One set the company's registers printed & top-notch bound;
4. Two elegant printed shares' certificates;
5. A hard bound copy of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
6. A certificate of the beneficial owner;
7. The rubber stamp of your company.
Additional extra options available with this offer
1. The guaranteed same-day company registration service;
2. You can form a company with a non-standard share capital;
3. You can form a company with a non-standard share capital & different shares;
4. The domain name registration;
5. Employment contract for the director(s) of your company;
6. Shareholders' agreement for the members of your company;
7. Employee' contract and/or special resolutions for your company;
8. Company registers and corporate kits;
9. Company seals & additional corporate supplies.