Quick LLP formation for non-UK clients
The fourth option of the limited liability partnership formation for non-UK customers is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and printed corporate documents as well.
This package is a cheap and cost effective way to start-up a business, and includes the provision of the registered office address in London, & and the cost of forwarding official post overseas for the duration of one year. With this package we also provide two offshore nominee members and certification of all documents by an apostille stamp.
Who is it for?
This is the most optimal LLP incorporation package in the UK market for such non-UK customers, who wish to appoint two offshore based nominee members, & certification of all corporate documents including the power of attorney by a notary public & the final verification of documents by the apostille.
What do you get?
The following documents will be sending by e-mail to you upon formation of your UK LLP partnership: -
1. The certificate of registration;
2. The partnership agreement;
3. The meeting of the board of members;
4. Membership certificates;
5. The partnership' registers.
The following documents will be posted by Royal Mail' first class free of charge to you upon the formation of your LLP: -
1. The laminated certificate of registration printed on a special class of the ivory paper;
2. The top-notch bound copy of the partnership agreement;
3. The hard bound copy of the LLP's registers;
4. The hard bound copy of the of the first meeting of the board of members;
5. Two membership' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
6. The signed power of attorney;
7. The signed, undated resignation letter from the offshore nominee members;
8. The agreement for the provision of the nominee service;
9. The certification of all documents together, including the power of attorney by a Notary Public & the final verification of documents by the apostille.
With this package, we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in London, at Baker Street;
2. The appointment of two offshore based nominee designated members;
3. The government mail forwarding or scanning with forwarding to your e-mail;
4. The certificate of the registered office address;
5. Monitoring changes in membership ownership of the LLP;
6. Ensuring that the LLP files statutory information promptly;
7. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
8. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the LLP complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
Our business consultants have broad and deep business experience with the limited liability partnerships registration requirements, and incorporation procedures, we can offer a free initial consultation either by e-mail or via the phone; but the personal consultations at our London office. Call us, and ask one of our specialists for an appointment for a fixed fee for the personal consultation.
If you require any basic or general information regarding our online order form, incorporation procedures, fees, or requirements, you can address your enquiry over the phone +44 (0) 207 935 5171 by speaking with our customers service support team.
We will incorporate your new limited liability partnership from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses in London, appoint two offshore nominee members, and appoint your own candidates to the roles of additional members (if required) and person(s) with the significant control. Upon your LLP formation, these officer(s)' details will be registered as the original details of your business entity.
Your application will be submitting electronically. We are the approved E-filing partner of Companies Registrar and our online incorporation technology is one of the most advanced in the business start-up industry.
Our business consultants have broad and deep business experience with the LLPs registration requirements, and incorporation procedures, we can offer a free initial consultation either by e-mail or via the phone; but the personal consultations at our London office will be charged at our standard hourly rate £125.00, set at the minimum of one hour.
If you require any basic or general information regarding our online order form, incorporation procedures, fees, or requirements, you can address your enquiry over the phone +44 (0) 207 935 5171 by speaking with our customers' service support team.
If you would like a personal face-to-face consultation & dedicated help with your limited liability partnership obligations, responsibilities of an LLP itself & legal requirements, tax advice, business or tax planning services, do not hesitate to call us: +44 (0) 207 935 5171, or 0330 808 0089 & ask for an appointment at our office in London.
The formation of a limited liability partnership usually takes as little as four to six hours from the time that your application & payment are received by Coddan. We will file your application electronically with the Companies House, allowing the fastest possible business registration.
This generally means that if you place an order before 13:00 (London time) on the normal working day; your limited liability partnership will be registered by the end of that day.
LLPs registration' can sometimes takes slightly longer. Although the majority of LLPs are incorporating within a maximum of twenty four hours, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
Due to the implementation of 2017 Money Laundering Regulations (EC Fourth Money Laundering Directive 2015/849) on 26 June 2017 it is now necessary for all Trust and Company Services providers including LLP formation agents (in our case: Coddan CPM LTD) to register with the HM Revenue & Customs and to put anti-money laundering systems into place.
If you will order a registered office address, or a nominee member from us, we are therefore required to ask for the scanned identification of an LLP members and beneficial owners of all newly registered LLPs via e-mail first before we can undertake to provide incorporation service for your limited liability partnership.
Within 14 days we will require you to post us a recent utility bill(s) (for past three months) showing names and current addresses of yourLLP' members and beneficiary owner(s)', and also their passport or driving licence(s).
These can be original documents or copies certified by a solicitor, notary public or commissioner for oaths.
If you are an overseas based client you should provide us copies of passport(s) and utility bill(s) with the notarised translation into English. We can process the order immediately to incorporate your new limited liability partnership, but will not send you corporate documents until we receive required due diligence documents.