U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Quick holding company formations
The first option of the holding company formation for non-UK customers is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and printed corporate documents as well.
This package is the cheap and efficient way to begin business, as the UK registered holding company, and includes the provision of the registered office address in Belfast, and the cost of forwarding an official post overseas for the duration of one year.
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a UK company for the first time; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning a business, and for companies owned by overseas residents (individuals, companies and/or trustees) who still need a local registered office address, but would rather not open a UK local office.
You need to appoint a company director (physical person) and shareholder (who can be the same person as a company director, or it can another person or a corporate body). You will also need to provide information about the person with the significant control, if such person is different from a company director or shareholder.
The following documents will be sending by e-mail to you upon formation of your holding enterprise in Northern Ireland: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The special drafted memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Share certificates;
5. The company' registers.
The following document will be posted by Royal Mail first class to your door upon the formation of your company limited by shares: -
1. The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper.
With this package we will also provide the following services: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Belfast;
2. The government mail forwarding or scanning with forwarding to your e-mail;
3. The certificate of the registered office address;
4. Monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
5. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
6. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
7. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
This incorporation package does not include the provision and appointment of the nominee secretary, but we will take care about your company maintenance as it was described above.
This package can be upgraded with any of the following features (extra costs incurred): -
1. The printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
2. The hard bound copies of the company's registers;
3. The hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
4. The company pliers seal or a rubber stamp;
5. The certificate of good standing or certificate of incumbency;
6. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
7. Apostilled or certified corporate documents by the foreign embassy or/and by the Chamber of Commerce.