U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Quick company registrations with a nominee secretary
The second option of the Scottish private limited company formation is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and business bank account with Barclays, RBS or Lloyds.
This package is cheap and cost effective way to start a business, and includes the provision of the registered office address in Edinburgh, plus the nominee secreatary service for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a company in Scotland for the first time, who has clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning a business. This is our the most popular companies formation packages for such customers who run their business from home, and who are looking to have a prestigious office address in Edinburgh. You can apply for the provision of a different registered address.
What do you get?
We will register your new company from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses, and appoint your own candidate(s) as a director, and shareholder. Upon incorporation, these details will be registered as the original details of your private limited company with the public records.
The government fee for the incorporation of a company is included in the price of this package. The following documents, which need to be printed and signed, will be e-mailed to you upon formation of your private company: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Share certificates;
5. The company' registers.
The following document will be posted by Royal Mail' first class to your door upon the formation of your company limited by shares: -
The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper.
With this package we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in Edinburgh;
2. The government mail forwarding or scanning with forwarding to your e-mail;
3. The certificate of the registered office address;
4. Monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
5. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
6. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
7. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
This package includes the preparation of the annual return, annual accounts, general meeting reminders, and a dedicated administrator based in our office.
We will complete and file the annual return & certify the annual accounts on behalf of your company (the preparation of the annual accounts is not included into the the price of this package).
This package is also includes the nominee secretary's signature on documents and preparation of a letter relating to the opening of business bank account.
With this option we will also provide the following service: -
1. Providing members & directors with the notice of the general and/or an extraordinary meetings;
2. Sending copies of resolutions and agreements to the Companies Registrar;
3. Supplying a copy of the accounts to every member of the company, every debenture holder & every person who is entitled to receive notice of general meetings;
4. Maintaining of the statutory registers;
5. Keeping of copies of all resolutions of members and/or directors passed otherwise than at general meetings, minutes of all proceedings and special meetings;
6. Monitoring of all changes in the share ownership of the company;
7. Ensuring that your company files the statutory information promptly;
8. Ensuring that people are entitled to inspect the company records;
9. Monitoring of changes in relevant legislation & the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
10. Sending up-to-date information to Companies House;
11. Dealing with the government correspondence (Companies House and HMRC);
12. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
This service covers the cost of the reasonable handling of official company documents, which will be sent via the standard post, but does not include the handling of general trading or banking correspondence, nor the use of express or courier services at all.
Additional charges will apply for any additional signatures, or the verification of documents by the nominee secretary.
The business banking account is the subject to satisfactory status and identification checks by the Bank. You will be a subject to the usual credit & identity checks by the Bank.
Where you request a bank account through our business banking accounts' referral service, you confirmed that you agree that your personal details will be submitted on your behalf to the Bank & to being contacted directly by a Bank' officer for the purposes of fulfilling opening a business bank account request.
The business bank' accounts are opened & provided by the Bank and are subject of the Terms and Conditions as set forth by the Bank at the time of account opening.
Should you be unable to open a business banking account, we will not charge you an additional fee.
We will incorporate your new private limited company from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses, and appoint your own candidates to the roles of a director, and a shareholder. Upon a company formation, these officer(s)' details will be recorded as the original details of your business entity.
Your application will be submitted electronically. We are the approved E-filing partner of Companies Registrar and our online incorporation technology is one of the most advanced in the business start-up industry.
Our business consultants have broad and deep business experience with the limited companies registration requirements, and incorporation procedures, we can offer a free initial consultation either by e-mail or via the phone; but the personal consultations at our London office will be charged at our standard hourly rate £125.00, set at the minimum of one hour. Call us, and ask one of our specialists for an appointment for a fixed fee for the personal consultation.
If you require any basic or general information regarding our online order form, incorporation procedures, fees, or requirements, you can address your enquiry over the phone +44 (0) 207 935 5171 by speaking with our customers' service support team.
If you would like a personal face-to-face consultation & dedicated help with your limited company obligations, responsibilities of a company itself & legal requirements, tax advice, business or tax planning services, do not hesitate to call us: +44 (0) 207 935 5171, or 0330 808 0089 & ask for an appointment at our office in London.
The formation of a limited company usually takes as little as four to six hours from the time that your application & payment are received by Coddan.
We will file your application electronically with the Companies House, allowing the fastest possible registration.
This generally means that if you place an order before 13:00 (London time) on the normal working day; your private company will be registered by the end of that day.
Companies registration' can sometimes takes slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporating within a maximum of 24 hours, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.