U.K. Professional Clients
U.K. Private Customers
Quick company formations with a nominee secretary
The first option of the private limited company formation for non-UK customers is the fastest process with electronic documentation to get your business started, and printed corporate documents as well.
This package is the cheap and efficient way to begin business, as the UK registered company, and includes the provision of the registered office address in London, and the cost of forwarding an official post overseas for the duration of one year.
Who is it for?
This package is particularly attractive to any aspiring entrepreneur starting up a UK company for the first time; who has a clear understanding of the mandatory responsibilities that accompanies owning a business, and for companies owned by overseas residents (individuals, companies and/or trustees) who still need a local registered office address, but would rather not open a UK local office.
What do you get?
We will register your new limited company from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses in London, and appoint your own candidate(s) as a director, and a shareholder. Upon incorporation, these data's will be register as the original details of your private company limited by shares with the public records.
The government fee for the incorporation of a company is included in the price of this package.
The following documents will be sending by e-mail to you upon formation of your UK private company: -
1. A certificate of incorporation;
2. The memorandum & articles of association;
3. The meeting of the board of directors;
4. Share certificates;
5. The company' registers.
This package can be upgraded with any of the following features (extra costs incurred): -
1. The laminated certificate of incorporation printed on a special class of the ivory paper;
2. The printed & top-notch bound copies of the memorandum & articles of association;
3. The hard bound copies of the company's registers;
4. The hard bound copies of the of the first meeting of the board of directors;
5. The company pliers seal or a rubber stamp;
6. The certificate of good standing or certificate of incumbency;
7. Two shares' certificates printed on the special layout security design paper;
8. Apostilled or certified corporate documents by the foreign embassy or/and by the Chamber of Commerce.
With this package, we will also provide the following service: -
1. The provision of the registered office address in London;
2. Forwarding of the government letters overseas (including the mail scanning);
3. The monitoring of changes in the share' ownership of the company;
4. Ensuring that the company files statutory information promptly;
5. The monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
6. The developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company' complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
This package includes the preparation of the annual return, annual accounts, general meeting reminders, and a dedicated administrator based in our office in London.
We will complete and file the annual return & certify the annual accounts on behalf of your company (the preparation of the annual accounts is not included into the the price of this package).
This package is also includes the nominee secretary's signature on documents and preparation of a letter relating to the opening of business bank account.
With this option we will also provide the following service: -
1. Providing members & directors with the notice of the general and/or an extraordinary meetings;
2. Sending copies of resolutions and agreements to the Companies Registrar;
3. Supplying a copy of the accounts to every member of the company, every debenture holder & every person who is entitled to receive notice of general meetings;
4. Maintaining of the statutory registers;
5. Keeping of copies of all resolutions of members and/or directors passed otherwise than at general meetings, minutes of all proceedings and special meetings;
6. Monitoring of all changes in the share ownership of the company;
7. Ensuring that your company files the statutory information promptly;
8. Ensuring that people are entitled to inspect the company records;
9. Monitoring of changes in relevant legislation & the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
10. Sending up-to-date information to Companies House;
11. Dealing with the government correspondence (Companies House and HMRC);
12. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal & statutory requirements.
This service covers the cost of the reasonable handling of official company documents, which will be sent via the standard post, but does not include the handling of general trading or banking correspondence, nor the use of express or courier services at all.
Additional charges will apply for any additional signatures, or the verification of documents by the nominee secretary.
We will incorporate your new private limited company from scratch using one of our own registered office addresses in London, and appoint your own candidates to the roles of a director, and a shareholder. Upon your company formation, these officer(s)' details will be registered as the original details of your business entity.
Your application will be submitting electronically. We are the approved E-filing partner of Companies Registrar and our online incorporation technology is one of the most advanced in the business start-up industry.
Our business consultants have broad and deep business experience with the limited companies registration requirements, and incorporation procedures, we can offer a free initial consultation either by e-mail or via the phone; but the personal consultations at our London office will be charged at our standard hourly rate £125.00, set at the minimum of one hour.
If you require any basic or general information regarding our online order form, incorporation procedures, fees, or requirements, you can address your enquiry over the phone +44 (0) 207 935 5171 by speaking with our customers' service support team.
If you would like a personal face-to-face consultation & dedicated help with your limited company obligations, responsibilities of a company itself & legal requirements, tax advice, business or tax planning services, do not hesitate to call us: +44 (0) 207 935 5171, or 0330 808 0089 & ask for an appointment at our office in London.
The formation of a limited company usually takes as little as four to six hours from the time that your application & payment are received by Coddan. We will file your application electronically with the Companies House, allowing the fastest possible business registration.
This generally means that if you place an order before 13:00 (London time) on the normal working day; your private company will be registered by the end of that day.
Companies registration' can sometimes takes slightly longer. Although the majority of companies are incorporating within a maximum of twenty four hours, there may be occasions where the process takes longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
Due to the implementation of 2017 Money Laundering Regulations (EC Fourth Money Laundering Directive 2015/849) on 26 June 2017 it is now necessary for all Trust and Company Services providers including company formation agents (in our case: Coddan CPM LTD) to register with the HM Revenue & Customs and to put anti-money laundering systems into place.
If you will order a registered office address, or a nominee director, secretary or nominee shareholder from us, we are therefore required to ask for the scanned identification of a company members and beneficial owners of all newly registered companies via e-mail first before we can undertake to provide incorporation service for your limited company.
Within 14 days we will require you to post us a recent utility bill(s) (for past three months) showing names and current addresses of your company' members and beneficiary owner(s)', and also their passport or driving licence(s).
These can be original documents or copies certified by a solicitor, notary public or commissioner for oaths.
If you are an overseas based client you should provide us copies of passport(s) and utility bill(s) with the notarised translation into English. We can process the order immediately to incorporate your new limited company, but will not send you corporate documents until we receive required due diligence documents.